Child Maintenance Voluntary Agreement

Of course, resident parents might want to take some time to think about it. If they have no other final agreement in place and the non-resident parent simply promises to pay child support, they should consider entering into a family-based agreement. There is no need to enter into an agreement before leaving the CFS. However, it is necessary to keep the CSAs informed of what you decide, otherwise they will continue to try to raise funds from the non-resident parent. You do not need to get in touch with your child`s other parent to arrange the child`s maintenance via the Child Maintenance Service (CMS). Both parents are responsible for the cost of their children`s education, even if they don`t see them. Access agreements for your children are made separately. If you have children, both parents are expected to have the cost of education until grade 16. There are several ways to arrange child support.

You can follow the instructions of a written agreement on GOV.UK. If you write your agreement, you can clearly indicate what you have agreed. This will not make your agreement legally binding. You can make an agreement on any amount of child support as long as you both agree. Mothers and fathers should continue to contribute to the maintenance of children under the age of 16 or under 20 who are in full-time training (but not higher than the baccalaureate or the same level). Once the order is placed, you can request that it be applied in the country where your child`s other parent resides. .